The First 8 Weeks
Every puppy born is handled daily, our puppies are exposed to a variety of stimuli and we utilize early neurological stimulation (also known as “ENS”) as well as Puppy Culture methods for each stage of development to ensure that you are receiving a puppy that is happy and confident and has a great start on life. Our puppies are quick to learn obedience commands and love to play and interact with other dogs and people. But with the stubborn tendency’s of the Berner we do suggest the use of a professional trainer or a puppy socialization class for families that may not be familiar with training their puppy.
For those families that want to get a head start on their puppy training before arriving at their forever home, we offer a puppy kindergarten with a local professional trainer. Your puppy will be delivered by us, where it will stay for Puppy Kindergarten Training 24/7 for a minimum of 2 weeks in the trainers home.
Training can be customized to your schedule if you would like to continue up to 8 weeks. This is a good option for those that may not be ready to bring their new puppy home at the normal 8 week pick up time.
Your puppy will benefit from encountering many different experiences.
1) Socialization with other dogs, as well as introducing them to sights and sounds.
2) Walking on lead at a controlled walk, your puppy learns to stay reasonably close to you rather than lunging to the end of the leash.
3) Sit, down and come commands.
4) Stay command in the sit, while meeting new people.
5) Crate and potty training.
After the completion of the training session, your puppy will then be picked up by us and delivered to your home according to your desired transport.
If this is something that you are interested in, please contact Sandi McLaughlin directly to schedule your session at www.WeNosePaws.com.
Turn Key Puppies
Many families who adopt puppies from us have young children and other responsibilities, and find it difficult to juggle work, parenting and training a new puppy. We get inquiries from families who would like a puppy who has already been potty trained, crate trained and has a well established understanding of commands. Reach out to us if you are interested in the Turn Key Program.
These options include:
- Pick of the Litter
- 4 Months In-Home Training
- Fully Vaccinated
- Well-Established Commands
- Crate, Leash and House Trained
- Exposed and Socialized to a variety of people, noises, and other animals
- Timely videos of progress
- Hand Delivery by the Trainer
- 2 Days of Training Assistance
Price is $15,000.00.